Everybody smile! Those words are called out to prompt friends and family to flash their best grins for a photo that will capture the memories of the moment.
The Challenges of Disliking Your Smile
What, though, if you’re among the millions of adults that are less-than-happy, self-conscious, or even embarrassed about the appearance of your teeth? Unfortunately, the benefits associated with smiling, laughing, and photo-ops with friends can be lost in your attempts to keep your smile covered and out of sight.
What’s held you back from getting your smile the boost it so desperately longs for?
- As an adult, wearing metal braces for a few years is just not an acceptable solution.
- Worries that the required dental procedures will be invasive and painful.
- Concern about how much it will cost to attain a straight-looking smile.
The Six-Month Smile Solution
Six Month Smiles addresses all of those concerns by providing an effective, safe, and affordable solution that fits your smile’s needs and your lifestyle. Rather than straightening all your teeth, the focus is placed on the aesthetic aspects and only straightening the teeth that show when you smile.
Straight Teeth. Less Time. Clear Braces
Consider what makes Six Month Smiles the revolutionary dental option that patients are loving:
- No metal mouth—Utilizes clear adult braces and tooth-colored wires that are barely visible to others.
- Fast results—Desired straightening results can often be attained in as little as six months.
- Non-invasive and safe—Modern techniques that use low force in straightening your teeth gently.
- Affordable—Less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers, yet still effective.
- Availability—Most adults are candidates for this smile-transforming procedure.
An appealing, confident-looking smile is no longer out of your reach. Whether you’re looking forward to an upcoming event where you can wow people with your smile, or you simply desire teeth that will make you feel happier and more confident, Six Month Smiles can help.
Pass this good news on to your friends and family: A straight, attractive-looking smile can actually be attained by the time of your next bi-annual checkup and cleaning. Take the first step towards improving your smile by contacting our leading cosmetic dentists in Englewood, OH, today.
Let us know: Which TV actor’s smile would you like to copy and call your own?