Do you have missing teeth or teeth that are damaged in some way and need repair? If so, we recommend dental crowns or dental bridges in Englewood OH.
Dental crowns in Englewood, OH are a “cap” for your teeth, made from porcelain. Though porcelain may sound fragile, it is actually very sturdy and durable.
In our practice, we offer the amazing CEREC® dental crowns system. CEREC creates your tooth crown as you wait in our comfortable office. No more do you need to have a temporary tooth crown placed on your tooth while we wait for the lab to make your permanent tooth crown. You can get a beautiful permanent tooth crown in Dayton in a day!
Benefits of Dental Crowns
- Dental crowns in Dayton look just like your natural tooth–we custom make each tooth crown to match your smile in shape, size and color. Feel free to laugh and smile and have your picture taken. Your dental crowns look just right.
- Dental crowns can repair teeth that are chipped, cracked, broken, have a cavity, have a lot of dental work in them, or teeth that are discolored or misshapen.
- Dental crowns restore dental implants.
- Dental crowns are used effectively with dental bridges and implant-supported dentures.
Dental bridges are a device–something like a retainer–that clip onto dental crowns on each side. A dental bridge actually bridges over the gap in your smile. A dental bridge can be used over one missing tooth. However, if you have two teeth missing, you can have one dental implant placed and the dental bridge can span between the dental crown on top of the dental implant on one side and the dental crown that caps your natural tooth on the other side.
Dental bridges in Dayton can be permanent and only your dentist can remove them. Or, they can be detachable by clicking on and off like a retainer.
Advantages of Dental Bridges
- A dental bridge feels natural in your mouth.
- A dental bridge looks natural in your smile. The teeth are custom matched to you, with color, size and shape to fit perfectly in your smile.
- A dental bridge effectively fills the gap in your smile.