Hello Dayton! When you look in the mirror, do you like what you see? If the answer is, ‘Not really,’ then you may want to consider these 5 reasons for people in Dayton to make some small improvements or undergo a complete smile re-design.
5. A little goes a long way. Some of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as teeth whitening and tooth-colored fillings, are simple but have dramatic results.
4. It’s more affordable than you think. Speak with your Clayton, Union, or Vandalia cosmetic dentist. You may be surprised at the prices (in a good way!).
3. Your dentist will keep you comfortable. Many people worry that the procedures are painful, but dentists in the Dayton area can help you stay relaxed and free from discomfort whether you’re getting tooth-colored fillings, dental implants, veneers, or a complete smile makeover. Ask your dentist about oral sedation.
2. You will look and feel younger!
1. Regardless of your dental problems, chances are, your dentist can help you. Some Vandalia residents believe they have to live with stained, chipped, cracked, crooked, or missing teeth, but today’s dentists have the tools and procedures to fix all of these dental problems and more.
If you are in the Dayton area and are looking for a dentist, we would love to serve you. We are Drs. Lou and Nick Vitangeli. We have been practicing quality dentistry in a Englewood, Ohio since 1984. Please call 937-771-7431 for an appointment.
Vitangeli offers the following services:
Drs. Lou and Nick Vitangeli
320 Union Blvd