Drs. Lou and Nick Vitangeli, DDS, offer Clayton families dentistry with an emphasis put on safety, preventative treatment, early detection and conservative restorations. Experience has proven to this dental team that by removing decay and bacteria, eradicating gum disease and empowering patients with information, oral health will shine at its best.
Tools of the Trade: There continue to be fantastic advancements in the field of dentistry. Here are some tools the Vitangeli dental clinic has invested in for the benefit and comfort of their patients:
- Panoramic X-Rays: Digital radiography reduces radiation exposure by some 85% compared to traditional x-rays. Produced are high-definition images.
- Intra-Oral Camera: A small, tube-like video device that displays live video feed of your teeth.
- DIAGNOdent: Painless laser dentistry/proactive detection of cavities before they become established.
- Oral Conscious Sedation: For those who find dental procedures stressful, this relaxing alternative is offered.
- Anti-Snoring Appliances: Special oral devices to prevent snoring.
- Isolite: A high-powered ultraviolet illumination that speeds up the hardening process for some restorations.
- CEREC Digital Impression Unit: Eliminates the need for unpleasant crown preparation impressions.
Drs. Vitangeli, DDS, offer Clayton patients services beyond the technological. Available is a variety of amenities to ensure your visit is productive and comfortable. Make your appointment today!